- This event has passed.
The Art of Sound Healing: Workshop
May 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$60
Expand your healing practice with sound healing techniques for self-care from master teacher Shanti Shivani.
You will learn practices from various traditions such as:
- The ayurvedic seed syllables for healing the organs and the associated emotions
- Nada yoga practices for healing the physical and subtle bodies
- Music kinesiology techniques for balancing the right and left brain hemispheres
- How to use musical tools such as bowls, rainstick, rattle, etc.
- Experience the power of a group sound healing circle
- and so much more…
Shanti Shivani is a singer/nada yogini/sound healer, internationally acclaimed seminar leader and recording artist. She brings a wealth of vocal, meditative and movement experience to her classes. Since 1981, Shanti has been the disciple of the esteemed Dagar family, masters of Dhrupad, the most ancient style of Hindustani Classical Music. She also studied various forms of movement disciplines and sound healing with renowned Asian and Western teachers. Visit www.shantishivani.com