This 10 Day Course is for you if:
- You are a Yoga Teacher, Healer, Leader and/or Influencer who struggles to find balance and mental clarity
- You understand that the mind is everything, and that yoga and meditation is the key to control it
- You aren’t afraid to travel to new places and experience new realities, because growth is your aim
- You realize that doing the work on yourself is paramount to success, and it benefits everyone around you
- You’ve tried other courses, and are tired about talking about what to do. You want to actually DO IT!
Have you ever longed for the opportunity to unplug from society? To travel to a tropical setting where you can reconnect with the vibrance and simplicity of nature? Where nothing is expected from you, and all your needs are met? To be able to recharge the mind and body without any interference from the outside world, and no-one trying to fix you or put you down? Sound too good to be true?
This Course Includes:
- 10 Days and NIghts lodging at Hale Akua Eco-Retreat Center.
- 3 Vegan, Organic, Farm-to-table meals daily, plus snacks and tea
- 5 days of Regenerative Silence: seated, walking, lying down meditations and yin yoga sessions (all practices optional)
- 4 Days Integration: Yin Yoga Teacher Training (optional) PLUS >>>
- 2 Free Excursions to Maui power spots with local guides
- Evening Kirtan sessions with various musicians
- Health and Well being talks and discussions
- Free time to simply enjoy Hale Akua!
Each room and house on the property is completely unique. Rooms are shared yet large and private, consisting of 2 - 3 guests at most.
Retreat Cost: $ 2,475
Special: 10% discount for friends and couples who register together!
* We expect this course to fill, as space is limited. If the course is full, there will be a waitlist for future dates. A significant amount of proceeds support Amrita SeRVe.
The type of food we eat during a silent retreat directly affects our ability to focus, which affects our ability to experience peace and well-being.
We will share simple, colorful, nutrient dense, vegan meals. Plant-based foods have been proven to be the most readily digestible, and have the added effect of calming the mind. The food we serve is local and organic whenever possible, with many farm-to-table ingredients. Also, We add protein options to each and every meal. You will be fed a variety of nuts, beans, and grains,
Our head chef will take any allergies and dietary considerations into account when preparing meals.
Breakfasts are self-serve, with options including muesli or granola with nut milk, fresh fruits, oats or chia pudding.
Lunches and dinners are carefully planned to be suitable for the climate. The food is light, yet savory and nourishing.
During afternoon breaks, we will offer a mid-day snack: typically a power-packed smoothie and some type of energy ball or bar, in case you need an extra boost! Tea and a variety of fresh fruit will also be available throughout the day.
The facilities at Hale Akua include: a yoga studio, salt-water pool, jacuzzi, pools and grassy areas for meditation, and a working farm. What's more, the property is surrounded by lush, green mountainsides, panoramic views of blue ocean waters. A giant waterfall on the cliffs directly below the property feeds the property with negative ions year-round, creating a pristine environment for spiritual pursuits.
Reconnect with Nature
Maui is one of the most beautiful islands on Earth. What’s more, Hawaii is the most remote island chain in the world: over 2,000 miles from the nearest land mass! During the second half of your retreat, each afternoon you will have the opportunity to take a group excursion with a local guide to get out and simply be in Nature. Maui has so many beautiful beaches and hikes, and this will be a perfect opportunity for you to integrate the benefits of your silent practices in a regenerative atmosphere.
This will be a private retreat nestled in the heart of Maui; a lush, vibrant land where you can actually feel comfortable taking deep breaths! Maui is known as one of the most popular spots on Earth to unplug from the grind.
A Message from One of your Hosts
Amrita Self-Reliant Village
E aloha aku, E aloha mai
The love you receive is equal to the love you give